*1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Dealer sets the final price.
2. Chevy Safety Assist includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, IntelliBeam and Following Distance Indicator. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple, and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone®
, and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay®
is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri®
are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. To wirelessly use Android Auto on your car display, you need a compatible Android smartphone with an active data plan. You can check which smartphones are compatible at g.co/androidauto/requirements.
5. The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn or consult your carrier.
6. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
7. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
8. With rear seats folded. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.